Info below applies to both Online and Live Clinical Aromatherapy Classes
Live Course = 15 hours / Online courses = 50+ hours (much more in-depth)
- Advanced Essential Oil Chemistry: Hydrocarbons and Oxygenated Hydrocarbons
- Main Types of Essential Oil Constituents and their Properties and Actions
- Understanding the Actions and Contraindications of an Essential Oil Based on its Chemical Constituents
- Using Chemical Constituents as Guides for Blending Essential Oils
- The Art of Creating Effective Blends for Specific Purposes
- Analyzing client complaints to identify appropriate goals for Aromatherapy intervention
- Identifying desired actions for specific blends based on client complaints
- Identifying and choosing 3 to 5 specific essential oils to include in a blend based on the individual actions and contraindications of the oils
- Determining the relative proportions of each essential oil included in the blend
- In-depth profiles of 12 essential oils (see list below)
- Hands-on case analysis and blending practice using the 24 essential oils covered in Levels I and II (instructor guided)
- Creating Salves using Essential Oil Blends
Essential oils covered in Level II:
- Pepper (black)
- List subject to changes, additions or deletions as required
All the above essential oils will be provided at the live workshop for group use. There is no need to bring essential oils to the workshop but, it is recommended that all students have these oils available for their own use. Online students will be provided kits with 2 ml of each of the oils (kit can be upgraded to larger size).
If students don’t already have these essential oils, they can purchase a kit from Artisan Aromatics: Level II Essential Oil Kit
FYI – Artisan Aromatics offers a 20% discount off the regular price of the kit for current and former students of both The Aromatherapy School and The Highlands School of Natural Healing.
Aromatherapy Workshops – Levels I, II & III
This series of live and online courses offers three sequential levels of training and is designed for massage therapists, nurses and other healing arts practitioners who wish to integrate aromatherapy into their professional practice. It is assumed that students enrolling in these courses have a foundation in basic anatomy and physiology.