Online Course Price: $700 for a limited time (includes FREE Essential Oil Kit)
All Students will receive a FREE Aromatherapy Kit for each level. All of the essential oils included in each Aromatherapy Kit will be 2 ml. in size (about 50 drops). If you wish to purchase larger sizes you can do so through our store Online Store or you can purchase them directly from our preferred supplier of Authentic Essential Oils, Artisan Aromatics. NOTE: If you decide to purchase the kit with larger sizes you’ll be refunded the difference between the price of the 2 ml kit and the size you choose.
Hours: 50 per level
This series of courses is designed for nurses, massage therapists and other licensed health care practitioners and offers three sequential levels of training leading to a diploma/certification in Clinical Aromatherapy. Non-licensed persons may also take the course and on completion will earn a diploma in Practical Aromatherapy. It is assumed that students enrolling in the course have a foundation in basic anatomy and physiology.
This in-depth instruction by Dr. Joie Power will provide the student with a solid foundation in the practice of aromatherapy and the actions of essential oils with an emphasis on safe and effective use in clinical settings. The course combines solid scientific data, practical clinical techniques and a holistic approach that honors Body, Mind and Spirit. It covers both evidence-based and energetic approaches to the clinical practice of aromatherapy and provides basic instruction in the principles of Chinese Medicine to anchor the energetic approach. By the end of Level III, you will have learned how to effectively use 36 or more essential oils. Throughout the course, Dr. Power shares her 30 years of experience in the use of essential oils in clinical settings and uses her unique expertise in the field of neuropsychology to provide insight into the neurological basis of the olfactory effects of essential oils on mood and behavior and on Endocrine and Immune System Function. She moves beyond the basic practices of utilizing essential oils for simple physical complaints and behavioral issues and shows students how essential oils may be used as key tools in helping people recover and maintain optimal health and vitality.
By clicking the “TAKE THIS COURSE” button, you are agreeing to the following:
- The cost for the course and course materials is non-refundable.
- The course in non-transferable (you cannot let another person take the course in your place).
- You cannot share your password (only you can take the course and it cannot be shared with others).
- All of the course materials, pages, lessons, data sheets, etc. are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced except for persona use.
- This is an instructional course and not a practicum or internship. You are not under supervision and are solely responsible for insuring that any and all case studies you submit are conducted in a safe and appropriate manner; Dr. Power assumes no liability for any adverse effects resulting from completion of your case studies or subsequent aromatherapy practice.
© Copyright 2014 EcomGreen, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Lesson 5 - THE EIGHT PARAMETERS
APPLYING THE EIGHT PARAMETERS
FIRST QUESTION: IS THIS CONDITION INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR?
SECOND QUESTION: IS THIS CONDITION COLD OR HOT?
THIRD QUESTION: IS THIS CONDITION CAUSED BY DEFICIENCY OR EXCESS?
FOURTH QUESTION: IS THIS CONDITION YIN OR YANG IN NATURE?
MAJOR PATTERNS OF HOT/COLD AND EXCESS/DEFICIENCY
- APPLYING THE EIGHT PARAMETERS
- FIRST QUESTION: IS THIS CONDITION INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR?
- SECOND QUESTION: IS THIS CONDITION COLD OR HOT?
- THIRD QUESTION: IS THIS CONDITION CAUSED BY DEFICIENCY OR EXCESS?
- FOURTH QUESTION: IS THIS CONDITION YIN OR YANG IN NATURE?
- MAJOR PATTERNS OF HOT/COLD AND EXCESS/DEFICIENCY