Click on the question to reveal the answer.
Yes, we offer correspondence / on-line / distance learning classes in Aromatherapy. If interested, complete our Online Application.
There are three levels, Levels I, II, & III. Each level is taught both online and in classroom format over a two-day weekend workshop.
Yes there are prerequisites for all three levels (I, II & III). For more information go to the Aromatherapy Workshops page.
- A Certificate of Completion will be issued to all who attend both days of a workshop (one certificate per level).
- A Certificate of Achievement will be issued to all who attend both days of a workshop and pass a written exam at the end of day two (one certificate per level).
- Licensed health care professionals who have received Certificates of Achievement for all three levels will be given a Certification in Clinical Aromatherapy.
For more info, please visit the Aromatherapy Workshops page.
- Live classes will be at Dr. Power’s 60+ acre organic farm just outside Asheville (actually more woods & mountainside than farm).
You can find directions to the next workshop by visiting the Schedule page and clicking on the title of the next Workshop.
- Yes, for live workshops, Dr. Joie Power is approved by: The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. 15 CEs per Level
- RAs (Registered Aromatherapists) are also eligible for 15 hours of CEUs.
For more info, please visit the Workshops page.
Yes, visit the Courses page for more info about all the following scheduled workshops.
Yes, to both. Private tutoring in Aromatherapy and Herbal Medicine and/or private consultation are available. If you are interested please send a message using our contact page.
Yes, we recommend Artisan Aromatics for authentic therapeutic quality essential oils and aromatherapy blends (Dr. Power is clinical consultant for this company and has personally selected most of their oils and has formulated almost all of their blends):
- Artisan Aromatics, www.ArtisanEssentialOils.com, offers over 100 very high quality Essential Oils, including some quite rare (Gardenia, Tuberose, Lily, etc.).
Please visit our contact page to submit other questions. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.